JOIN A RAPIDLY EXPANDING TEAM AS A DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN OF A GROWING DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY!
Tree Ring Digital, a Denver-based, top-rated digital marketing agency, is seeking a talented, self-motivated, proactive Digital Marketing intern to join our growing and collaborative team. We need someone who can assist the marketing team with diligent efforts including booking marketing meetings, setting up email marketing campaigns, researching industries, and preparing marketing kits and reports. This person has the ability to quickly switch gears between projects to accommodate our fast-paced environment.
About Us: We’re people who share common passions, appreciate one another’s unique ideas, enjoy each other’s company, respect each other’s skills, and love what we do. We’re a well-established, creative group that thrives in our fast-paced work environment.
We’re more than a little obsessed with technology, and we approach clients with a sincere desire to deliver the best solution for their unique needs.
About our dream intern: This individual is excited to learn more about digital marketing strategy, running digital marketing campaigns, and analyzing reports. A successful candidate will assist the team by managing reputation marketing, directory listing management, email marketing campaigns, preparing reports, booking meetings, and market research. Projects are on the move, and the candidate will have the ability to wear many hats while working with the team on deliverables and deadlines.
Essential Functions/Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
Managing multiple projects at one time, providing assistance in marketing and industry research, delivering marketing reports, discovering internal marketing efforts and lead generation, and organizing tasks, meeting notes, and project status updates.
- Google Analytics, SEO, social media, and GoogleAds preferred.
Requirements, Skills, Abilities, Education:
- Ability to communicate efficiently to the business development team.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (phone, email, and face-to-face).
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Suite, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
- Strong organizational, analytical, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Passion for technology and all things digital – trends vs. fads, algorithm changes, emerging technologies and if/when/how to test and adopt new platforms, tactics and trends.
High level of:
- Attention to detail (including accurate data entry skills).
- Ability to prioritize, manage time, switch gears, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Think several steps ahead and execute tasks without (or before) being given direction (once trained).
- Take work direction well & follow specific processes and procedures (once taught).
- Work well independently, as well as in a collaborative environment.
- Utilize the correct tools, resources, and team members to find answers to client questions.
- Learn quickly.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
Basic knowledge/experience with:
- Social media platforms.
- Graphic design tools (Canva and the Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) preferred.
- CRM (Insightly), GSuite, Office 365, Slack, QuickBooks, WordPress, 1Password & Dropbox.
What We Offer the Right Candidate:
- Standard hours are Monday - Friday from 9 am - 5:30 pm, with flexibility when needed, and the opportunity to work remotely at times.
- We are willing to train the right candidate for some aspects of the role, but prefer someone who understands and appreciates the complexity of digital marketing and displays exceptional communication with the team!
Salary and Compensation:
- Compensation and academic credits.
Tree Ring Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you would like to be a part of the team and your experience is a good fit, please apply using the form provided.
We appreciate your excitement, but please no calls to our office. Only applications received through this portal will be considered.